Thank you, K. Shawn Edgar, for giving me the T.M.I. (Too Much Information) Blog Award! Click here to check out his work: http://pullofthesun.wordpress.com
The TMI Blog Award honors those blogs that discuss everything in detail and do it well. These bloggers aren’t afraid to discuss their most awkward, embarrassing and intimate experiences with honesty, humor and little to no filter.
I present the TMI Blog Award to my friend Eva at http://gabrielsfury.wordpress.com Congratulations, Eva!
Rules to follow if you receive the TMI award:
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Share an awkward, embarrassing, or intimate story in 100 to 250 words.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
5. Present the TMI Blog Award to 5 – 10 deserving blogs.
6. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is an intimate poem from my book, Naked Desires: https://bareyournakedtruth.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/anticipation/